Representing People With Denied Insurance Claims In Oklahoma And Beyond
If an insurance carrier isn't paying your claim, turn to Mansell, Engel & Cole in Oklahoma City. Since 1994, we have built a solid reputation for our skill in insurance litigation nationwide. We know what it takes to help you get the money you deserve.
We handle all types of cases where an insurance company acts in bad faith toward its own policyholders. This includes denied claims, delayed payments, partial payments and refusal to defend the insured.
Our insurance lawyers represent clients who have different types of policies, including:
- Long-term care insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Homeowners insurance
- Credit insurance
- Disability insurance
- Commercial liability insurance
- Commercial property insurance
- Personal liability coverage
- Uninsured motorists coverage
- Cancer policies
- Accident insurance
Was your claim denied for long-term care? Maybe your insurance promised to cover nursing home expenses, or maybe it agreed to contribute toward home health care costs. Either way, you probably paid expensive premiums for years. Now, when you really need the money, your insurance company is refusing to pay. What can you do? Call 405-212-5921 for a free consultation.
Why Choose Mansell, Engel & Cole?
The benefits of hiring our law firm include:
- Extensive experience: Our lawyers have more than 100 years of combined experience in this area of law. We have litigated more cases against insurance companies in Oklahoma City's federal court than any other firm in the state.
- Impressive results: We have recovered millions of dollars on behalf of clients whose insurance claims were wrongly denied. In 1998, we obtained the largest jury verdict in a bad faith case in the history of Oklahoma ($10.25 million).
- Respected reputation: Each of our attorneys holds the highest possible rating from Martindale-Hubbell. They have also been selected for inclusion in Oklahoma Super Lawyers and listed in the "Top 100 Trial Lawyers" by The National Trial Lawyers.
- Frequent referrals: For two decades, more than 90 percent of our cases have come from other attorneys seeking co-counsel in insurance cases.
Get A Free Consultation About Insurance Bad Faith
Call or email Mansell, Engel & Cole today for a free case evaluation: 405-212-5921. We work on a contingency fee basis, which means you won't have to pay for our legal services unless we recover money for you.