Serving Clients With All Types Of Insurance
Since 1994, Mansell, Engel & Cole has been devoted to protecting the rights, interests and finances of insurance policyholders in Oklahoma and the surrounding states. If an insurance provider has unreasonably delayed, denied or refused your policy benefits, we can take prompt legal action on your behalf.
Our team of insurance litigation attorneys handles “bad faith” claims arising from disputes over:
- Long-term care benefits — Because nursing homes and in-home care is so expensive, long-term care coverage is often essential for older adults.
- Medical insurance — Health care coverage is another essential in this day and age, but a denied claim can mean financial ruin.
- Life and disability insurance — After a loved one passes away, the family left behind is often counting on insurance to defray the expenses and help them rebuild their lives.
- Homeowners insurance — Storm damage, fire, water leaks and other disasters make it important to obtain the full insurance benefits you paid for.
- Commercial property coverage — Like homeowners, commercial property owners need their insurance companies to help cover damage from tornadoes, hail and other events.
- Commercial liability protection — Business owners often rely on their commercial general liability (CGL) policies to safeguard their companies.
- UM/UIM coverage — If you are being cheated by your own auto insurance company on your uninsured/underinsured motorists (UM/UIM) benefits, we can help.
We also handle denied claims involving cancer and specialty benefits, credit insurance, personal liability coverage, accidental death coverage and other types of insurance.
Hire A Law Firm With An Excellent Reputation
At Mansell, Engel & Cole, our keen attention to detail and client advocacy have earned us a trusted reputation within the legal community. In fact, since 1994, approximately 90% of our cases have come from other attorney referrals.
We have an upstanding reputation within the insurance industry as well. Most insurance companies in Oklahoma know our name, and the lawyers who represent insurance companies know our willingness to go to court if needed to achieve a good recovery for our clients.
Free Consultation For Clients And Co-Counsel
When you hire Mansell, Engel & Cole, you can rest assured that we will strive to obtain the best possible outcome for you. We invite you to email our Oklahoma City office or call us at 405-212-5921 to arrange a free case evaluation.
Because we charge only contingency fees, our lawyers get paid only after we recover compensation for you.