When Your Insurance Company Acts In Bad Faith, You Have Rights
When an insurance company improperly denies a claim or otherwise treats its policyholders unfairly, it is breaking the law. Such wrongdoing is typically called “insurance bad faith.”
If you have been the victim of this in Oklahoma or the surrounding states, call Mansell, Engel & Cole. We have been helping clients fight for their rights since 1994. With a highly respected reputation for results, we won’t rest until you receive just compensation from the insurance carrier that is responsible for paying for your damages.
We Have The Skill To Handle All Your Concerns
You have the right to take legal action against an insurance provider that has acted in bad faith toward you. We can help. With more than 100 years of combined experience, our lawyers have the in-depth knowledge to resolve:
- Insurance coverage denials — If your insurance carrier denied coverage under a specific policy, you may have grounds to file a claim and seek compensation.
- Underpayment claims — You have options when an insurance provider fails to pay you the full amount of money that you are owed.
- Delay of payment — Insurance companies that fail to compensate policyholders in a reasonable amount of time could be held liable for damages.
- Refusal to defend — You pay your premiums with the assumption that your insurance company will come through and protect you during a time of need. If you are a policyholder in good standing, but your provider has refused to defend and cover you, you can take legal action.
Mansell, Engel & Cole handles denied claims and disputes involving many different types of insurance, including:
- Long-term care insurance
- Homeowners insurance
- Health insurance
- Commercial property insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Accident insurance
- Commercial liability insurance
- Uninsured motorist coverage
- Credit insurance
- Personal liability coverage
- Cancer and specialty benefits
We Help Uphold Those Rights For Clients Across Oklahoma–Contact Us Today
We offer free consultations to potential clients as well as to co-counseling lawyers handling denied insurance claims. Call our Oklahoma City attorneys at 405-212-5921 or contact us online.